On this great day of Eid e Ghadeer on one side where i would like to congratulate all Shia Muslims particularly Hazara Momineen around the world, on the other hand i would like to take this opportunity to announce that Takreem e Shuhdah Foundation has completed its second year on 8th of November 2011. With the grace and help of Allah Almighty and Masomeen a.s the Foundation has progressed since the first day and is working towards its responsibilities for all the Momineen and Mominaat in Quetta.
Today i would like to share briefly about the Foundation that is purely made because of the Motivation of our Martyrs and the inspiration of The King of Martyrs Imam Hussain a.s.
- To financially support the needy families of the Martyrs.
- To financially support those who are injured in terrorist attacks.
- To cover the hospital treatment expenses of the injured ones.
- The foundation also supports the other needy families in community.
- To be the single platform for all Hazara Momineen whom they can trust in all above mentioned areas in donating funds.
Foundation history and current Status:
- First gathering for organizing the foundation on 8th November 2009.
- The Foundation was fully registered as Takreem Shohda Foundation in Quetta on 14th June 2010.
- The Foundation’s fully functional website was launched online on 26th August 2010 - http://www.takreemshuhdah.org
- The Foundation opened its first bank account at Askari Bank Alamdar Road Branch Quetta on 4th May 2011.
- Working towards the globalization of the Foundation.
- Supporting on Monthly basis;
- Four Martyrs families.
- One injured and his family
- One Deserving family
- Donated once only for;
- Another needy family of a Martyr.
- The eye operation fees of a brother injured in an attack.
- Operation fees for a need Martyr’s wife.
- Total Funds raised so far: Rs. 1,313,751.02 approx.
- Total Funds donated so far: Rs. 685,952 approx.
Foundation’s progress on Website and facebook:
In the end, i would like to make a humble request to please come forward and join us towards this struggle in helping our people in Quetta as the number of requests are increasing slowly.
Finally, Indeed if the ultimate goal of one is to seek the willingness of Allah Almighty, one is prepared to bare any difficulty in this path.